A Pennsylvania mom says she was diagnosed with stage 3 colon cancer not long after giving birth to her daughter.
Carol Orzel knew she wanted her skeleton to be displayed in a museum back in 1995.
A New York resident has developed a bacterial infection after drinking raw milk that likely came from a farm in Pennsylvania, the New York Department of Health announced this week.
Students of a Philadelphia, Pennsylvania middle school were reportedly offered a free piece of pizza if they agreed to be tested for HIV.
A fluffy-looking white caterpillar caused quite a problem for a young Pennsylvania girl, who developed a rash after coming into contact with the creature.
At least 17 people were sickened and one person has died as a result of eating chicken that was possibly contaminated with Salmonella bacteria, the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) said Wednesday.
A Pennsylvania man and his wife have filed a lawsuit against an amusement park over claims that he contracted an eye-eating parasite after going on one of the water rides.